1. College degree or above;
2, 2 years of work experience;
3. Familiar with the basic knowledge of customer service management and proficient in all kinds of office software;
4. Have good communication and coordination, fast learning and problem solving skills, and have good teamwork and professionalism;
1. Assist the project manager to collect customer needs and provide timely feedback;
3. Collaborate with the R&D department to complete the testing and launching of customized requirements;
4. Assist in the completion of project acceptance;
6. Participate in the construction and optimization of the company's project management system, such as the summary of pre-sales tools, industry case refinement, and project management process optimization.